Liniment tiger balm as the same properties than the red tiger balm, the difference is on the conception, this is an oil, so easier to apply in large surface. Perfect for a quick penetration on the skin, this is your ally for relieves muscles quickly. For a more intense penetration of the product, prefer the use of ...
Liniment tiger balm as the same properties than the red tiger balm, the difference is on the conception, this is an oil, so easier to apply in large surface. Perfect for a quick penetration on the skin, this is your ally for relieves muscles quickly. For a more intense penetration of the product, prefer the use of medicated plaster tiger balm.
Tiger balm liniment is the remedy for joints, muscle contractures and weakened tendons. Tiger balm oil is one of the best herbal remedies today. This Chinese ointment is undoubtedly effective. It is often used to relieve muscle and joint pain. The name "tiger balm" is inspired by the animal because of its potency. The targeted actions of this product make it possible to very quickly diminish the pain either by a sensation of heat or by a sensation of freshness. The liniment contains in its composition essentially essential oils all of vegetable origin. This is one reason why its use provides a feeling of well-being.
Tiger balm lotion is also used as an analgesic having a soothing action in the event of muscle contractures. Contracture is a state of long-lasting contraction of a muscle in the absence of voluntary stimulation. It's just a cramp, but this time lasts much longer causing pain and preventing proper use of the affected area.
It comes from a reflex contracture aimed at protecting a muscle after stretching. Disorders of certain molecules at the cellular level (calcium, potassium, magnesium) caused by severe muscle fatigue can also cause contracture. Muscle contracture very often affects the calves, thighs, brain grooves or neck and can last 5 to 10 days.
Tendons are very strong cords that connect muscles, but which can be weakened by certain practices such as intense sport or exercising manual activities. Tiger balm lotion will be very effective for weakened tendons. This weakening is manifested by pain when the person makes movements using the affected muscles. Tiger balm oil is a perfect massage oil to relax and relieve your muscles in tendon pain.
Tiger balm liniment is intended for purely external use, like red tiger balm in the form of massage or friction. Just put a reasonable amount of the oil on your hands and then apply it to the sore areas.
1. Tiger balm lotion is a miracle solution for the local treatment of weakened tendons. Indeed, the camphor it contains calms the pain thanks to its anesthetic effect. Since the muscles are fragile and tired, it is advisable to practice a gentle massage until the ingredients of the balm penetrate the body well. When you feel a sensation of coolness or heat, stop the massage and let the balm do its job. Rest is desired because only patience and gentleness will prevent any relapse. Nevertheless, in order not to atrophy the tendon, it will be necessary from time to time to make light stretches, all in finesse. Help from a person to massage you is very effective if you have difficulty accessing the sore tendon.
2. For all muscle contractures, it will suffice to rub the tiger balm oil instead of making it penetrate. Rub the muscle and after a while relax. In other words, a simple massage is not enough, it will only delay the effect of the liniment as the friction boosts the warming effect. As soon as the sensation of heat is felt, stop rubbing, as it means that the product is working. Moreover, you will simultaneously feel a calming. However, even if you are relieved of the pain, a single use is not recommended. You will have to repeat the operation several times for best results. For muscle or joint pain in the neck area, after a massage with red tiger balm oil; the skin should be kept warm. You will be able to wrap the neck with a breathable wool fabric. Tiger balm oil can be used two to four times a day for pain.
Many families around the world see only tiger balm liniment. Very easy to use, is a powerful lotion that relieves pain and contractures. Once applied, the lotion acts directly on the pain level thanks to its analgesic properties having an instant soothing and relaxing action on the sore muscle.
Its rapid action and the soothing scent of tiger balm liniment restore vitality and energy. In addition, its use is also recommended to heat the muscles during sports practice or to relax the muscles finally during a sports session. The original recipe for balm oil, over a century old, has not lost any of its luster; so its benefits are considerable. Its effectiveness is the result of the combined action of its different components:
- Camphor is the essential component in tiger balm lotion and its amount is 25% (in Europe, however, only 11% are allowed). It is used for its analgesic properties and in the balm it is its toning property that generates the heating effect during application by friction or gentle massage.
- Menthol has an anesthetic action. Its property is associated with camphor. It is used to reduce pain, cramps or sprains and provides a cooling effect when you use the balm.
- Lavender essential oil is an invigorating oil recommended in cases of muscle or intellectual fatigue. In tiger balm lotion, it is used mainly to remedy fatigue.
- Methyl salicylate present in tiger balm liniment is used for its toning effects. It also contains many therapeutic properties.
- Eucalyptus oil, is the most famous medicinal plant in the world. This extremely active substance has several curative effects among which we have the relief of muscle pain.
Order your lotion tiger balm to fight your pains. Easy-to-use with applicator for immediate relief and can be apply on large areas. Fast drying and non-coloring formula.Tiger balm lotion bottle 80mlExpiration date: Over 3 years